Frequently Asked Questions
What is your schedule?
Are you open even on regular school day closings?
Are you a true drop-in center?
How long do I have to drop my child?
What are your safety and health features?
- We are a nut-free facility.
- We do regular checks on infants sleeping in cots.
- We require closed-toe shoes for the added safety of the child.
- Our cots are always kept clear of any toys and additional bedding.
- We require updated health checkup information.
- Children will only be discharged to parents or legal guardians after the parents' approval.
- We do not accept children who have not been immunized (as per their age requirements).
- We have a 24-hour security surveillance system for our pickup and drop-off enclosure to ensure children are kept safe and secure.
- We implement the highest standards in diaper changing to ensure a clean environment.
- We ensure thorough hand washing.
Can we come and see the child anytime?
How will I get updates on my child?
Do you provide meals?
Do you have transportation?
Are you state-licensed?
What is your staff-child ratio?
What programs do you have?
- Infant program
- Before- and after-school
- Toddler program
What elements make up your curriculum?
- A strong learning platform
- Social/personal interactions and growth
- Age-appropriate general knowledge
- Age-appropriate world affairs and current events
- Arts, crafts, and other creative skills development
- Language and reading skills development
- Morning yoga and exercise for mind and body balance
Does part-time flexibility mean I can change my schedule every week?
What should I bring with my child/children into the facility?
- Packed lunch or dinner as necessary
- Milk or other snacks that the child likes
- Two extra sets of clothing for change in case of spills, etc.
- Diapers or pull-ups if the child is an infant or not fully potty trained
- Wipes for children in diapers
- Milk bottles for infants and smaller toddlers
- Sippy cup for drinking water